Saturday, April 20, 2013

Fifty-2 weeks of 2013 week 16

This is for week 16 of the Fifty-2 weeks of 2013

Theme for this Week, given by Aparna Balasubramanian - "If you could choose any one place in the world to be your home, where would it be and why? Feel free to choose anywhere in the world, even if it's somewhere you haven't been." - Writing or Photo 


I would like to be in a place where "google search is enabled"! :) I want a home where i can simply go and ask google to find my things, my specs, my bike keys, my handbag. I want google to answer all the questions  asked by my mother with pleasing reasons such as why i forgot to buy the things she has told me, why i slept late, why i woke up late.......among many others. I want google to stand by me and read out the recipe while i try to cook something. How much i love Google search!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment